Recurrent topic

Hello happy WiseEagle (Mickael) and MoI's Users,

Always looking for news on software 3D rendering.
Do MoI will develop stand-alone products in agreement with others companies? I need for fixed images, generally only for Web. So, to spend $1000 or $3000 will be stupid. Off, there is no valid application for hundred Euros (Dollars), and I'm not talking about the renderings in free Blender (enough heavy-going), or something like Silo, and others like that.

Today, I have contacted STRATA team (very friendly frequentable people; because I "heart" Strata, since a long time) I ask them, in my email, to think to fit the .3dm file format in my "Strata-Mirific (Amazing)" application, and I suggested to them, to offer us, just a 3D rendering not expensive, like a good junction with our super MoI (I "heart" also MoI, since shortly).

The users of MoI could to contact people of any 3D-Renderer, not make for market-cartel, or big-business budget of anonymous (limited, very limited) gatherings, corporates. More we are asking the same thing, more the chance to happen will realize. It's just a idea, a suggestion to do move (I'm not an gentle happy taxpayer consumer designer).

If anyone knows the "gem" hidden in the meanders of the epidermic Web...
In the meantime, I wait a certain answer from Strata support.

Have good MoI!