cruise ship hulk

6054.22 In reply to 6054.21 
Niko, Thanx)
I use only - Loose. Normal will not able to get this Sub-D like deformations.
Also use Exact. For example this hull was modeled with Exact. Other function do not work good in different cases.

>I really like your method and it provides a whole new dimension to MOI (especially if Michael adds the loft to point).

Michael is going to add loft to point, it will good upgrade.
I have some thoughts on how to make loft more advanced or may be make alternative version of MOI -Freestyle, where Loft will be on the first place, like push/pull in Sketch Up. It will have less commands and cost cheaper. But Michael works one and it's hard for him to lead 2 projects.
Also I'm afraid that Michael is not very interested in this not precise method. He concentrates more on CAD type modeling tools.
But I think there is a lot of users from Art department where precision is not so critical and they will be glad to use moi for their needs. With it's ability to export different polygonal cage it can be very useful for game creating assets especially in hard surface.
Any way, MOI now has all tools that is absolutely enough for me. And all that I said above is just thoughts that may be not very good:))