nurbs to obj

6040.38 In reply to 6040.37 
Thanx M-dynamics yes I'm younger than you I have 31 years old and not so long ago started to use MOI.
When you made your joystick I have no idea what is it MOI, I can say more I have no idea what is it 3D... A couple a months ago was 1 year since I started my CG experience. I'm music video director, you can check my works here: www.samardac.info.
3D activity only few months ago started to bring me some money not so big but anyway it happens.
So as all of newcomers I have a lot of enthusiasm, and may be some times ask a lot of questions to Michael or push some disputable offers, but i think it's not so bad. I am afraid to loose this state of mind over the years.

I think this theme that - "What consider Art what not" is the most controversial theme in the ART.
Because for example personally I can not understand when some abstract artist like Kandinsky or Picasso made something that can be done by 6-years kid. But a lot of people consider them greatest artist in the world...But I am not consider them as big artists. Or Modern Art, when for example there is one pan in empty hall in the exhibition. Is it art? I think no.. But a lot of people consider yes.

I think we all have our personal opinion about this, that depends on our previous experience. We can discuss this but I think it will not make big sense because
tastes differ.

You can watch this great film it is about what we are talking here: