nurbs to obj

Andrei:you bring new life here with your enthusiasm !
I'm an "open-minded" man and i supported you when you said to expand Moi's borders !
Often enthusiasm and youth are linked and when you have both,they give you lot of energy (like asking to Michael to delete some tools leaving just Loft..)
I'd like to have your skills how you paint your renders in Photoshop,but i don't "eat" with 3D (is not my main income)and you are not a competitor,so no-envy (why??) :)
Sometime i start to be upset when i read -ART- about 3D models or renders
A weapon can be modeled and rendered to the "state of art" but will always remain a weapon..not a piece of art
Take a look at Z-Brush:amazing software,difficult, real clay-sculpt skills are also required..
Lot of talented people spend their time to model just "monsters"
final result will be outstanding and gorgeous,but will remain just a monster (Ugly !) :)
you can find billions of different monsters..i really don't know how is still possible to create one different...
So:monsters,weapons,blades,saws,spacebots,vehicles,tanks..i can't call them -ART-
I know:Game and movie industry need that stuff so i understand people that work and "eat" from it
I can consider-ART- the matte-painters,people that draw by hand backgrounds and scenes..who create pieces of industrial design or fornitures,clothes or accessories..etc..
You'll find Brionvega TS-502 radio or Philippe Stark "spider squeezer" at MOMA,or some Valentino's dresses exposed in museums...not the Crysis-nanosuit !!!
Forgive me for this off-topic,it's just my opinion about CG... :)