MI 17 V5

6028.13 In reply to 6028.11 
Thanx everybody)
Just wanted to say that when I have to make this model I started it in MOI from helicopter body and was not satisfied with result. And at the same time I started to make it in sub-d in Cinema 4d, I made body and was satisfied how it looks in C4D, than I converted it to nurbs by using T-Spline and import it in MOI. When I open it in MOI I was disappointed the surface was smooth but with different kind of hills that are visible only with hard specular shader in MOI. And I understand that shader in Cinema 4D smooth objects and hide this hardly noticeable hills. Than I started to make it using T-Spline, but stoped it because I don't like this workflow...

I entered in MOI and said to my self I will find way how to make it in MOI. I spend about 3 days experimenting and step by step I discovered way that allow to make practically any kind of organic surface that WAS MADE BY PEOPLE. The result was great ideally smoothed surface, I was satisfied.
When I find this method I made body for one day and the rest in another day, and polish model for another 1 day. Now when I polished this method I think I can make this body for 1 hour.
At this time I'm busy a bit, and I will make tutorial on next week, I see people are interested in it.
I love MOI and prefer to make everything in it, that is why I spent a lot of time experimenting to find method to make organic stuff and do not go to Sub-D or T-spline.

EDITED: 13 Jul 2013 by ANDREI SAMARDAC