Dark Moi interface by zenox3d

Hello Everyone,

Today I'v finally finished my moi ui customization by my taste.It looks attractive,but also I payed attention on visibilty of the elements,particularly letters.To change the interface of moi3d I changed some colors,radius borders in moi CSS file,which is in moi ui folder.That was safe for me to change,so at first I changed rgb and hexadecimal background colors,and then I'v found how Michael created code for gradient effects and tried to change the color values and stops percentage there too.The results were amazing,so I copied that code everywhere I could,and I found suitable for my design.I couldn't find easily some graphic elements so Michael helped and pointed me to the right code.Thank you Michael again for you help.For now I will put my version of ui ZIP file,but next time I will create a small tutorial on how you can also create your own custom ui for moi3d,by your taste.Not sure when it will be,cause now I have to focus more on 3d modeling job.Enjoy my customization,I hope you like it.Send me your feedbacks, critics,or suggestions.

note:Please backup(copy somewhere) your original moi.css,for just in case,before overwriting with dark moi ui settings.

It works for V3 beta not for V2.

zip attachment update:Problems with visibility of the color style now solved.Michael created a code and now letters are black and visible on white background.Enjoy
Now you can downloaded and use it if you like.

EDITED: 18 Jul 2013 by ZENOX3D

Image Attachments:
Size: 1.1 MB, Downloaded: 118 times, Dimensions: 1920x1080px