Customize my Moi3d software

6020.6 In reply to 6020.4 
Thanx Michael I'm glad you like it.Moi3d deserves new look,cause it is awesome and powerful nurbs software.I will post my css file for others when I clear some problems I have with some minor details.I worked till morning on UI customization,so I made some mistakes which must be fixed.
With your promission I can create a small tutorial for the community members on how to create their own customizations.I entered about 100 times maybe more in moi3d,to see the results.It is hard work you are giving in to this software.I know how it is hard, cause several years ago I tried to learn HTML and CSS to create websites.I tried to memorized the codes,but then I had headaches and I realized I'm more creative person not a programmer and I must follow my passion for industrial and automotive design.Then where is c++,delphi,php and other much heavier programming languages.I know other members post their wishes for new tools in moi3d,and I'm hesitate it cause you are very busy.I'm just wondering when there will be surface match tool in moi3d.That is my only wish,with existing tools I learned to improvise,and to put more pressure on my brain to solve the problems.It is pretty fun often,to work like that.Thanx in advance for your answer.

Best Regards from Nikola