Kids water can and supercar WIP designed with moi3d

6018.7 In reply to 6018.6 
Hi Mike,

<I didn't make the connection until now, but in fact, WOW, you're already on my favorite designer's list. I have pics of some of your cars in a design inspiration collection I keep! They are beautiful and show much skill.

When I saw your reply I didn't know how to reply you,so I waitted a moment of inspiration.I'm deeply honoured and I'm glad my designs inspires other designers like you.I'm giving my best,and trying to learn something new and improving myself everyday.I think the most influence in my design are sci-fi movies.My automotive design visual base is huge so I can combine different elements from my head.

<I consider myself just a new beginner with ID and 3D modeling, but I hope to realize some great level of practice and experience someday

I'm not sure about your polygonal modeling and design skills,but for modeling with nurbs you are PRO,trust me. I'm watching video tuts on youtube everyday by the pros,but I didn't saw someone so comitted to every detail,in that part I envy your skills.I'm not patience as you are,I'm good with exterior and bigger forms.When it comes to small details,I'm loosing concentration and loosing energy to continue with my work.

I'm not sure how much do you have spare time.I have to sometimes to relax myself,so I'm watching concept artist Scott Robertson youtube channel when relaxing.That is why I don't watch tv to much.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJhSmz4zo9t-Z2GdHECW7A

Also I like to sketch my designs with my graphic tablet and sketchbook pro.So I'v found a nice ID tutorials from Carla ID Creatures and Somosdi(spanish but more videos and tricks).Amazing tips and tricks when you are trying to sketch industrial design products from every angle.Both digital and traditional.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMEjFhvOE1NCgePCoW0vpg

There are others,but these 2 artists are teaching about automotive,concept art and industrial design sketching and drawing mostly.I think their video will help you like me,to speed up your ID progress,but only if you have spare time.

<I lack a lot of time to design in 3D due to my full-time job as graphic designer... but I can't complain.

I worked as graphic and as industrial design packaging designer 1 year as I mentioned you in my last post.I was employed cause they want me to design crazy looking PET bottle for food edible oil.There wasn't to much job with that,so to stay longer I had to learn and work adobe package and work as graphic designer.At first I designed labels and every element I designed had futuristic design with gradient and beveled effects.For some my designs were interesting and fresh,and to some mostly female population it wasn't to nice.

http://koleos33.deviantart.com/art/Packaging-design-2-92548339

http://koleos33.deviantart.com/art/Packaging-design-92548097

Company holder likes it and he forced me to stay and keep with my work.I worked with real graphic designer pro and I learned a lot from him.I wanted to learn even 3d modeling is much powerful,now I can combine with 2d graphics(textures,image improving,etc).When he found another job,I worked 2 jobs for that company for almost 2 months.It was heavy but I want it to see how I will manage in that hard situation with a lots of pressure.I must say I handled with it pretty good,but there was not to much work for designers anymore,so they have to fired me.

I forgot to mention that I don't have design school or computer school finished.I'm seltaught designer.I finished secondary school for carmechanic,due some financial and my countries circumstances during the 90-es.When I finished that 3 year secondary school,I decide it to not giving up from my automotive dream cause I could regreat it sometimes.So here I'm,keeping with my dreams.I'm not regreating,but it is a great pitty I didn't found who I'm when I was 16 years old.Then I was everybodies puppet.When I came from the army I worked hard works,whole day.Sometimes I'v been payed and sometimes not,it was the time of huge corruption and criminal in my country.It lasted for about 10 years.To use your talent you must also have familly support and I had mostly obstacles by my father's ambition to become a wall painter like he was.I still live with my parrents not married,but not giving up from changing that state.So I have to give more then a 100% percent in my work,cause online I'm against automotive pros and talented students,and offline I'm against some family members and conservative enviroment.After that 10years bad period,some things changed for a better so I decide it to invest in to the future,I bought me a PC.Knowledge returned me the descent life I deserve and I lost when I was teenager.Now I want it all,even I know everywhere is economic crysis and I'm 37 years old.That flow keeps me alive,and I don't know what I would do in my life, if I suddenly stop with my work.What I know I will do what I do until it brings me positive energy and faith in better and normal life.Sorry for pathetic,but that is my true life and the reason why I'm now doing what I like,and sacrificed other things.

Mike I hope so my links will help you with becoming a better in ID.What is your username on Deviantart?I'd like to check your gallery.

Keep up the good work Mike and post your 3d models and designs on DA,coroflot,behance,etc to spread a word about your talent.

Best Regards from Nikola