Supercar in moi3d update and some questions

5973.7 In reply to 5973.6 
Hi Michael,

I fixed the problem with samsung galaxy s4 model.I cut that ugly part and then connected 2 surfaces with loft command.Thanx for your help.

I have only one question,cause I saw you or someone mentioned about ViaCad 2d\3d V8 software from Punchcad in one post.I checked it out,and tried to play a little.There are some tools similar to moi3d,but there are even more tools for building the surfaces.I'm planning to invest in it,and combine it with moi3d.Is it good for building the carbodies and other vehicular stuff? I know it is very heavy to build a car,but I must find the way to do it.It is my dream to design a real car,and have the opportunity to realize it.Everything started last year when I designed my Exona concept in blender3d.After that online success of my concept car,people started to contact me to design real cars for them.If you like you could check about my concept on link below.I'm very sorry if I took your precious time with my automotive questions.Anyway thanx Michael for you help and advices,and enjoy my work.Looking forward to a new tools and scripts in moi3d v3.

Best Regards from Nikola

http://www.carscoops.com/2012/10/serbian-designer-dreams-up-his-own.html