Supercar in moi3d update and some questions

5973.5 In reply to 5973.4 
Hi Michael,

Thanx as always for your help and quick answer.I will pay more attention more when playing with some of the tools.I saw the error myself,like you showed me on your images.Thanx to your answer now I can learn how to see and fix problems with surfaces.I'm not sure what method I used, cause I deleted curves for building it.I will try to avoid 3ds file in the future too.

You saw the screenshots of my supercar concept in this post.I want it to create it in moi3d,but I'm not sure if I'm getting it right.I'm trying to create it with more continues surfaces,but with less small patches.Last night I tried everything,the best result was like on my screenshots and with vertical profiles of car lofted.Should I continue to build it with moi3d or try to model it with rhino 4.0.I'm planning also to get me a rendering software(maybe simlab),so I could see how it looks with realistic materials.I tried to export it in to blender3d,but there are always some bad issues,and I'v been reading a lot here on forum why this happends.I have to design a real supercar prototype for a client,but I must use 3dm,igs,dxf or dwg formats.If you have time,I could send you my 3dm file via email,for you to check and give me some advices on how to model it better.Again thanx for your help and quick answer.

Best Regards from Nikola