Supercar in moi3d update and some questions

5973.10 In reply to 5973.8 
Hi Pilou,

Thanx for nice feedbacks about my concept.Check other thumbnail images under the text on carscoops,and you will see the rear view is more beautiful,then front is.It was designed from scratch without image refs,just by following my mind in blender3d.Created for 4 days only,but that is polygonal tool,for me much easier then nurbs softwares.
I also do my sketching on paper and sometimes with graphic tablet with sketchbook pro.I know about Scott Robertson and I learned a lot from him,particularly about drawing and car designing.I subscribed to his youtube channel,and he always shows some tricks and tips about drawing,digital painting,etc.I saw a lots of beautiful concept cars created with different softwares.It mostly depends from software skills,creativity and inspiration.But most creativity tool for designing for me is graphic tablet and sketchbook pro or similar software for digital painting and drawing.Here is the link for my concept car sketches and car 3d models,you could check it if you like.Enjoy my gallery.

http://koleos33.deviantart.com/gallery/