Security request for future MoI

Hi Michael and all, recently peoples models that they have shared on GrabCAD have been downloaded and then reposted on other websites without either crediting the artist/designer or asking their permission, is there a possibility that in the future a security feature could be built in into the 3DM file that would embed the authors details into the file as a read only attribute for every other user other than the original creator ? i.e tied into licence and local registry to help prevent these types of copyright theft ?

I know we share things at our own peril but it would be nice if you could point someone to a command such as "ShowAuthor" that it would then reveal the said authors name and company info if any along with the date time that the file was last saved. I know it sounds a bit big brother, but for people who do 3D as a hobby and as a means of trying to break into the 3D industry this could be a real life saver being able to prove you are the owner of a given model being touted by another as their own work

Martin Spencer-Ford