Freeform modeling and screen mode manipulation

Danny - that's pretty awesome ! I was actually originally referring to sketches as in, rough sketches from the front, side and top views, but the example you linked is even better :) I did try it and it does work ; I just had a few issues with the freehand sketch tool Repeat option turning itself off, and also the CPlane alignement options felt a little rough for the sketching process to be really fluid (I still have to experiment further - Ideally, a great way to orient the CPlane in the context of spline sketching would be to pick 2 points in space, then rotate the plane around this line direction until it reaches the desired orientation. and then of course, being able to incrementally move the CPlane in XXZ (world) and in a freeform manner in perspective. A CPlane manipulator could help too - but that's a whole other can of worms :D)

Marc : yeah, pretty much - simply being able to move existing points (and full objects too) in view/screen space would be a sweet thing to have (having real time scene mirroring too, as it would make the whole roughing out process pretty brilliant). But yeah as Michael pointed out it might not fit with the overall and current goal of MOI. But then of course there will always be people bending the rules and using the tool in unintended ways :)