Moi changes the decimal digit

5783.2 In reply to 5783.1 
Hi Jörg yeah that's a quirk or I guess bug that's been around in MoI for a long time, I've been meaning to fix it for a while but haven't quite gotten to it.

When you start a command again and it re-uses the input values from a previous run in this same session, the display ends up using the default number of decimal digits used to display feedback from other things like when numbers update in response to mouse movements and things like that. It will internally have the full value that you previously typed, it's just the display that is rounded to the current display settings.

If you're frequently using a lot of digits you can adjust the display settings under Options > General > Decimal display - change from the default 2 decimal places (shown as 1.00) to 3 decimal places (shown in the dropdown as 1.000). With that in place your example would work as you expected.

But I would like to change this behavior in MoI so that if you have specifically typed a value into a control using a lot of decimal places, that the exact same typed value will be displayed next time around rather than it using the default display precision.

- Michael