V3 beta Mar-17-2013 available now

5774.71 In reply to 5774.70 
Hi Andrew, that's great news that the scrolling issue is fixed!

> As for the scripts, I don't even mind if it's not a central location, even a sub folder of the
> commands folder is fine, or perhaps a folder next to it called user-commands, just anything
> to group them so I can easily tell which ones I've added and be able to remove them again
> easily if I run into trouble.

If you like you can just make a folder next to it called user-commands yourself using Finder, and put any commands that you install into there as well as the regular commands folder as a way to keep track of what you've added. MoI will not automatically run the commands in the added folder but just having them listed in one place should do the "keeping track" part...

There is not normally any reason to remove commands, they do not run automatically or anything like that, they only run when you specifically trigger them by a shortcut key or by typing in the command name. Some kinds of plug-in systems for other programs are set up in ways that the plug-ins can hook into the system at a pretty low level and mess things up if they're buggy but MoI's plug-in commands are not set up to do stuff like that at least not yet.

- Michael