Object name

5710.33 In reply to 5710.32 
I'm glad too, becouse I could discribe my process. Yes the core thing is that I want to start coloring from scratch in render software, that's why I need model with all uniq objects and combined objects.
Talking with you I can think about my workflow and discribe it I never think about it just follow it. May be it's not comon way, but it works very good for me. My be some people find it usefull too)

I wanted to tell you thanks once again, I never meet so patient person in support domain! From now I have exclusive script and I have to say it will save a lot of my time)

Every time I post my works on different forums I alwas mentioned about whot program I used, so common question is - wat is MOI 3D? Unfortunatly not so many people know about MOI. Every time I tell people that it is very powerfull little pice of software. But many of them think it's not so famous so it's not worth to try. In many forums like sgsociety and other there is no MOI 3D in list of programs that spicify under image whe upload. It's peatty becouse I think Moi is awaysome. I wish you to find some publisher/destributer that will make good promo for you) Or may be you satisfied with this deal as it is. Everything in your hand and under your control.