Want to seal the deal?

Hi,

I know that the subject line is more of a teaser...BUT...

Being a newbie not just to MOI but 3D graphics software in general, it floors me what some of the "my first attempt at MOI" posts have accomplished - nothing less than stunning!! It would be wonderful if either Michael or someone else would do a MOI tutorial showing how to actually create some of those wonderful architectural pieces.

MOI is wonderfully easy to "pick up" but for someone completely new to 3D graphics, it's hard to wrap my head around DOING an actual project of even moderate complexity. I know if some kind of "real world" tutorial were included I'd be a candidate for purchasing it the first day of release. It's hard to purchase anything, though, without knowing that I'd be able to at least be productive from the get-go.

Maybe I am erring on the side of complexity and assuming that there won't be more complete documentation than what's on the web site currently, which makes it even more frustrating, since a lot of people posting here seem to grasp the program easily due to experiences with other 3D programs.

I am wondering, though, if someone could suggest a sort-of "introductory curriculum" to work with for myself and others who are coming to MOI with no other 3D modeling experience at all.

Thank you very much, and I hope that at least some of this made sense!

- A