My quest for complimentary tools to MoI never ends...

Thanks to all who answered my Rhino question from a couple weeks ago. Time for another.

Form Z - anyone use MoI and Form Z?

From the videos FormZ looks like the interface is much easier and cleaner than Rhino. But, does FormZ play nicely with MoI?

Looking at the videos it appears as though FormZ is what Rhino would be now if they followed the much cleaner MoI interface. I feel like with Rhino I am either hunting through multiple levels of drop down menus or memorizing "common" command names and typing them into the command line like good ole' AutoCAD when I first found that program in 1990ish.

I was playing around with Rhino some more by working on another car model, reference images parallel perspective this time, and Rhino was a pain in the but and I was following instructions 1 step at a time. I then came over to MoI and did the same steps in 15% of the time and got nicer results. MoI has repeatedly shown that it is the best tool for me to start from but I also need a higher end tool, trying like mad to avoid my SW, Alibre, SpaceClaim CAD tools. I do think that I am done with Rhino. Too much off and on playing around with it and it just makes me more angry. It is powerful to be sure but with program interfaces where they are today Rhino seems to be stuck in the 1990s by trying to have everysolution in a menu in front of you for every user type....and then there are still many addons (I like tsplines).

Thoughts from FormZ, former FormZ, or Bonzai3D users on the AutoDesSys solutions and MoI working well together as a complimentary tool set? My intent is more organic models for consumer products.

many thanks in advance for any answers provided.