a few general question

Hi all, I am really enjoying MOI. I originally purchased MOI for its awesome meshing capabilities and as a companion to Rhino. Now that there is a Mac version I find myself using it more for modeling things I would normally build in Rhino. This leads me to a few questions.

1. I exclusively use a Walcom tablet and was wondering if there is a way to get control+click to function as the Mac default right click?

2. In Rhino I can scale a model by picking an origin point + reference point and enter a relative dimension like 3". In MOI it is asking for a scale factor. I have found a few workarounds but they don't seem very intuitive. A suggestion for MOI would be when scaling you pick the first point MOI requests the scale factor but once you pick the second reference point it requests a dimension.

3. Is there a way to disable folding an active tool pallet when you click on it? Or better yet have all the tool buttons on screen at all times with no collapsing pallets?

4. Is there a way to disable the view controls that appear at the bottom of the viewports?

Thanks,

-Shane

EDITED: 27 Nov 2012 by SHANE_W