It does exist!

5536.5 In reply to 5536.4 
Sure! Though, the Dyson vacs are a bit primitive for me, so I think I would consider adding other design factors such as the ability to transform. ;-)

Yes, I've take close looks at the Dyson's at the store. The Target stores here love to carry the whole line. They're popular here in the states.
I feel the plastics used in them are kind of chintzy, which is a turnoff for me.

My wife really wants one, but they charge Apple Mc prices for them... not an option then. They must work really well if they can command those higher prices.

So half of their innovations must lie in the "eye candy" factor.

However, the Dyson toilet could be considered a novelty!

Funny!

Dyson came out with a "non-buffeting" fan that doesn't have a visible blade. It's really an internal motor that's reminiscent of one in a vacuum cleaner.
It uses a more consistent turbine air handling method, like a mini version of a central air system. The air is directed of a type of airfoil shape that sends it in a general direction. It doesn't "buffet" like a spinning blade does, but you should still be getting vortices due to pressure/speed invariances.
They have two kinds, one that is a circle and the other is a elongated shape. After studying the principal workings of their fan, the round shape isn't necessary, all you need is a long blade with the feed point distributed in the middle and at the sides... yes, my mind contemplates these oddities.

But then again, their products look cool, and that's half of why we buy them.

:-)