V3 beta Nov-6-2012 (Win/Mac) available now

5524.59 In reply to 5524.57 
Hi Mauro,

> but the scripts are growing very fast,so a choice to add a button somewhere in the UI just
> for your favourite scripts could be a good compromise you know..press CTRL+A or ALT+X
> etc...and remember all them..it's not exactly a clean and fast workflow..

Really the main solution right now for this is to just not install so many scripts, especially ones that you don't regularly use.

If you don't install things you don't need, then you don't need to worry about keeping track of them either... ;)

But actually though, it is certainly true that MoI is just not currently optimized for this kind of "lots and lots of scripts installed" kind of case. But it's all a matter of priorities, do you really want me to focus on a big overhaul of making an elegant UI for managing all your scripts or would you rather that I work on improving Blend so that you can actually construct surfaces better than you can right now?

Basically the existing keyboard shortcuts and scripts mechanism even though not ideal works well enough that it's hard for me to justify putting an overhaul in that area as a high priority.

If you're having problems remembering things you can always do something like write yourself a text document that helps keep track of things for you.

I do expect that it will get overhauled eventually, but I'm not sure exactly when.

- Michael