V3 beta Nov-6-2012 (Win/Mac) available now

5524.49 In reply to 5524.48 
Hi Martin,

> File attached, pre-scaled and pre-filleted.

Thanks for the example! There's definitely a bug there, but yeah it is a different case then the "closed single fillet surface" area that I worked on for the past release.

Unfortunately the fillet engine in general is a very complex area of the geometry library and it is very time consuming and difficult to investigate these kinds of problems. So this one will probably have to go on a list of stuff to look into longer range and I will not likely be able to address it right now.

> I've been using MoI's text tool and it's very nice thank you - could you consider allowing the scroll wheel to
> adjust font and size? Little video of the feature in CamBam included of what I mean. http://screencast.com/t/RV7Bsen2

It's difficult for MoI to do that for size, because MoI's size control for there is not bounded to some small list of predefined choices like the CamBam sample that you show there that seems to only include typical "point sizes" like you'd see in a word processing font control.

MoI's one generates 3D geometry and is not oriented around printed point sizes like that.

For the font style, right now that's not working because of a separate feature which is that the scroll wheel controls zooming in and out of the viewport rather than scrolling a select control. That might be possible to adjust though when the mouse is located directly over a select.

- Michael