V3 beta Nov-6-2012 (Win/Mac) available now

5524.104 In reply to 5524.103 
Hi Michael.

I've just come across Steps Recorder in Windows 8, so I've tried to use it to show the situation as it is for me.

There are 15(!) screenshots in the attached .zip file which are apparently viewable in any browser, so you can see how the scroll bar comes and goes, depending on which array icon is chosen and whether MoI is in full screen or super-full screen mode.

Just to be a bit clearer, when in super-full screen mode, the scroll bar never seems to show and there is no fidgeting of the display.

If I try to grab the scroll bar, it disappears and all the array icons arrange themselves back onto one line, but notice the large white area to the right of the Curve icon.

My MoI UI size setting is 13 and Arial seems to be the font that MoI defaults to for its Draw solid Text tool, so is this also the one it's using for its interface?

If I can, I'd like to keep the Scene browser where it is, so as to conserve space for drawing, but if this turns out to be impractical I'll experiment with other the options.

Thanks again for checking this out.

Martin (2).
Attachments: