won't run on osx 10.8.2

5414.10 In reply to 5414.1 
Ok, it looks like you might be able to get things running on 10.8.2 (and also on 10.7.5 where there's a similar problem too) by installing this version of XQuartz: http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.7.4

Then once you have that installed, you will need to tel MoI to use the system version of XQuartz rather than the one included directly inside of MoI. To do that, right click on the MoI app and choose "Show package contents", and inside there run Wineskin.app . On the dialog that comes up go to the settings page and there is a checkbox there that says something like "Use system XQuartz", set that and then hopefully MoI should run after that, please let me know if that works for you.

Next week I should be able to release a new MoI update that will be able to run 10.8.2 without needing to mess with any settings, that will happen on Wednesday at the earliest since I am away on vacation right now.

But hopefully installing XQuartz and modifying that one setting will get things going right now without needing to downgrade the OS.

- Michael