Physics

5350.4 In reply to 5350.3 
Hi DesertRaven, unfortunately physics features are not at all easy to implement, a tremendous amount of effort and work would be required to do a good job of that.

Even just the process to design the UI for it would require a lot of work - it's unfortunate but actually making a design for things to work in a simple and easy way actually requires the most design effort in order to achieve.

So what you are asking for is a tremendously complex and difficult to implement feature, from the development side it is exactly the opposite of "just a small feature"...

Realistically I don't see how that would be possible anytime soon, complex and difficult features require a lot of time to implement - maybe you are not aware of it but I'm actually just one person working on all the development for MoI (and also do all the support like answering questions here) so it's not easy for me to work big and complex features like this into my schedule, sorry.

Since my resources are so limited I really need to focus a lot and so things that are pretty far outside of the core mission of model construction are not going to be high up on the priority list.

- Michael