I wonder!

Hi,

I've been playing around with TSplines a bit and I wonder if "some(s)" of the tools (or commands) it offer could be implemented in Moi. Say for example, we have a "hole" in a surface and we want to fill it with say a g2 "patch", currently though it's possible to do in Moi in a few possible way, one as to have fairly advanced skills and knowledge of Moi to do it and I wonder if this could be simplified say with a more "advanced" blend command for example. I know it's your intention to work on blend, so maybe it's just question of time before this one is available.

Another example I could give is the tsPipe command, we can give it basically a tree like set of curves and it allow us to basically do whatever we want and it joins everything pretty nicely. Again, one can do the same in Moi but it's a lot of work in comparison.

They are a few more commands (and or ideas) from TSplines I can think of that would make great addition to Moi. I know, any of this would be a lot of work for you and quite possibly many of these command aren't applicable to a NURBS only program like Moi.

Just some thoughts,
Felix