new beta soon?

Michael, I'm seeing a possible bug with the new version:

==========================
FreeForm curves (control point, Through Points, and Sketch) are not allowing you to highlight them or select them in one ortho view if you created them in another one.
==========================
Regardless of how they were drawn in one view, it seems to happen when they appear "planar" in another view.
It appears to be intermittent and is random in occurrence. (So if you try, try a few different times)
Scrolling in and out seems to bring this problem on and off.

I've drawn some FreeForm curves while in "Front" view, I go to "Top" view and Moi is not highlighting them for selection.
Nor am I able to move them.
This is also happening in the same view I draw it in. But it will sometimes work again, then not work if I zoom.

It doesn't seem to be a problem with non-planar curve objects.
Also strange, I don't seem to be able to snap things to it's ends or other parts... almost like it is invisible when seen in planar.
Even if I select it with a window selection, I still can't move them.
Oh, and some (objects planar in view) are highlightable/selectable and some will not.
And those invisible objects do not have the preview-to-snap "x"'s within the tolerance circle, not show up either.

The same effect is happening with shapes, lines and anything else planar, like a Planar box. I've rebooted just to clear up that possibility.
I also set the thread limit to 1, just to rule that out.

Just for comparison I've opened up the older version and pasted the same things into it...
Of course, No problem in the older one. The older version seems to have less lag when moving things, and everything highlights with a mouseover just fine.

Anyone else have this issue? Draw a FreeForm curve with a few points in one flat view, (in a straight fashion (no curving)) and go to another flat view and see if it is not selecting.

I just noted that this doesn't seem to be a problem between views in Split View, it's just the full version single views of each viewport.

===================================
Also, there seems to be a little lag time when I try to move control points over the previous version.
Also a lag when I am using box selection. The box is somewhat behind in catching up to the cursor.

EDITED: 22 Jul 2012 by MAJIKMIKE