A thanks note for the developers

Hello MoI friends,

Just thought I should share this... I do modeling for a hobby, and made a first attempt of this one in Blender. Soon realized it was not quite the tool for the task, and then learned about MoI. And this is what came out! It is not quite finished, but hey, that's what was possible to do on the 30 day trial :)
In the end, I must say that I am really, really impressed with MoI !! The simplicity (Unlike Blender, with it's tons of tools and shortcuts), and how easy it is to use , even for someone with a poly background... I have to say, modeling with MoI was just great!

About the model: it is a recreation of a Cessna T-37C, painted with the colors of the 'Asas de Portugal' ("Wings of Portugal"), a portuguese Air Force acrobatic team created in 1976 and (sadly) deactivated in 1991. Nr 2430 was the last one delivered by the USA, in 1964 (there were thirty of them, in the 102 Squadron). It was retired in 1992, and is today stored in an Air Force depot. Several other still exist: 2424, for example, is displayed as a monument at the entrance (I believe) of the Air Museum, located in the Sintra Air Force Base.

Why this particular model? :) My father joined the Air Force, and used to work as a mechanic in Sintra, tending to these planes. All my school holidays were spent in the air base with him, so I kind of grew up among those babies... (Hell, sometimes they would even lift me up and sit me in the cockpit... how cool is THAT ?? ) So, I guess you can imagine my feeling when I was able to give life to one of these birds... with a 'little' help from Moi !! I believe a great wallpaper is coming up next...!

Thanks for your time ! And to the developers: great job !!