Video Tutorial: Temple Column

522.5 In reply to 522.4 
It is pure fantasy based on internet images I found. It is meant to be a really basic 8 foot tall column. Since I only do entertainment stuff it is more about a look than accuracy. I know most MoI users are probably MCAD pros who rely on accuracy, but my friends and I are studying more for the videogame and film industry. Some of them use Maya Nurbs for environments, which is what is taught at Academy of Arts San Francisco, so I want to show them MoI as an alternative.

Also, I found a better video host, blip.tv, which will allow me to provide a compressed flash preview along with access to my full size .wmv or .mov file. I will probably edit the video into one single file with voiceover this week and continue with the creation of the temple door.

The file was recorded using the Camtasia Studio 30 day trial I downloaded this weekend. It is very cool, but I will probably switch to a free option like FRAPS along with some free editing tools. It's just too expensive for me right now, I need to save for MoI ;D