Rounding/Conversion Error in Viewport

Hi,
I've been happily using MoI for many months now and just came across my first real bug, unfortunately it's pretty huge (and forced me to switch back to using Rhino for this project). I have a native MoI 3dm file that was in inches. I copied and pasted part of the design from that file over to a new MoI project that was set to inches, then switched to mm. Everything converted slightly off (what should have been 170mm is instead 169.926mm). Not one to let a unit conversion be a showstopper I created a reference line at 170mm, then pasted in the original file again, this time scaling it by hand, which should have been giving correct results. Not so! I'm still ending up with random errors throughout the design.

Now for the even weirder part, if I create a new line in an orthographic view (top) that is 145.5mm in my new project, it will instantly switch to 146mm after creation, if I create a line that is 156.5, it will switch to 157, and so on. Grid snap is off, Straight and Object snap are on, decimal display is set to 5 trailing zeros. I am completely lost here! At this point we had to switch software and redo the drawing, but I have hundreds of designs in MoI that I am now concerned about (I really like using it more than Rhino for the beginning of my projects). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Some notes:
I did have multiple instances of MoI open on the same machine. The file history is also incorrectly failing to list the last files open in some of my instances, so perhaps there is something going on here as well?

Thanks,
FDP