The Boiler Watch by "Majik" Mike Maynard

5179.20 In reply to 5179.17 
Burr!

I hope we share the same knack for impetuous sardonic humor! :-/

If that comment was pointed, then it really stings!
But knowing you, your point is a kind jab in the arm.
So ho'ihi.

I need to let you all know that I'm still the same Moi fanatic, and I have a lot of cool ideas lined up in my head...

I've noticed myself that my involvement on the forum and with tutorials has been nearly non-existent in the last few months, but I do check in once or twice a day to keep up.
Life has dealt me and my family an incredible set of challenges recently, (medical, school, financial) on top of my ever-expanding occupation and other extra-curricular responsibilities that rival work.
So recently I've had to put many things on the back-burner.

The site better darn still work! I am current on the fee...
Sometimes they seem to bring it down, It's on their server end I found out, but I can't complain because they've basically waved the bandwidth and storage limits. (pays to be diplomatic).

http://www.k4icy.com/tutorials.html

Sorry Samardac, I've placed my more proud Moi creations on the site to show off what can be done with Moi3D. I should probably make some kind of clarification. The watch and the radio took two months each for me to create, so turtorials would be impractical.

But if there is some part you would like for me to show you how to make, just ask, and I'll put it at the top of the list!

Yes, I'm still here, and I'm simply floored by the recent additions to the gallery - they're astounding!

Mike