Microsoft jscript error

5145.7 In reply to 5145.6 
Hi rod, the only thing I can really tell you is that it's still likely to be something messed up in your system registry that is preventing that particular system script component to not work correctly.

You might try doing a reset of Internet Explorer settings - there's a reset button under the system Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab as shown in this blog post:
http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/06/12/628499.aspx

Also if you are on an earlier Internet Explorer version like IE6 or IE7 you might try installing IE8 and see if that gets the script component stuff installed correctly.

I'm not sure if you mentioned if you are running anti-virus or not, but if you are try disabling it temporarily as it could possibly be interfering with the script operation as well.

If you were to re-install windows from scratch that would probably also get you fixed up.

Otherwise, this is fixed up for the next beta release of v3 which like I mentioned before does not use the system jscript.dll anymore, for the next v3 beta I've also added in a script interface directly into MoI for reading text files so it won't need to use that system FileSystemObject thing anymore after that.

Also is it possible for you to get your points into 3DM format instead of as a text file? If so then you can bring in your points that way instead of using the text file importer.

- Michael