A Strange problem

5120.3 In reply to 5120.1 
Hi Mike, that does sound like a strange problem, I have not heard of anything similar to that happening to anyone else so far.

I'm not quite sure if I understand exactly what you are describing, there seems to be a word missing from your sentence here:

"For some reason when I imported it to an other CAD it has been doubled it´s size but vertical size."

Do you mean doubled in size but _not_ in vertical size, or _only_ in vertical size or something like that?

Also you wrote:
"and exported it to this specific other CAD for measurements it is still ok by it´s vertical size and those all minor circles are ok but outer radius of whole piece is still this miniature sized. "

I'm sorry but I don't understand what "still this minature sized" means here - what is miniature about it? I kind of need a bit more clear explanation of this...

Like Burr mentions, if you can please post the 3DM model file that would be a big help since we could then take a look at your actual object and units settings and stuff like that.

Are you sure you're not just seeing some difference in units? Like for example if you export out from MoI with units = inches and then import that into some other program into an existing project with units set to something else then it would be normal that your model would be scaled in that other unit system. For example 1 inch is equal to 2.54 centimeters, so if you export a model that is 1 unit high in inches in MoI and then bring it into a different program where it has units set to centimeters, then that would be normal and expected for your object to become 2.54 units high over there if it was using centimeters as the unit system instead of inches as the unit system.

It's really hard to understand what you are describing though with a few of the key words in some of those sentences seeming to be missing? It would be a big help if you could post the model file. I looked at your screenshot and nothing jumps out from that as being unusual, but I can do a lot more in depth analysis of an actual model file than of a screenshot.

- Michael