Testing v3 for vehicle modelling

Well this is as far as i can go with this until my skills improve, the callipers look yugh so i have angled the renders to disguise them hehehehehe the wiper blade i modelled was terrible and I deleted it away, the little spots behind the grills, i can't be bothered with, they would be easy to do but to be honest I have lost interest in the model for now, and instead I am going to concentrate on doing car parts for the give away content area and for my personal use, hopefully these will develop my skills to a point where i can do an interior on a future project.

Sorry if this leaves you feeling let down, but i am sure many of you will know where i am coming from ...

I missed isocurve when i started this - but v3 beta has it now, along with twist and flow, all we need now is bend. I am glad I found my way to MoI and I have enjoyed this project, now to find an old car design with lots of pictures of the interior. I will still be visiting from time to time, more so when i start designing the decking for the wife's emergency exit.

Martin
Image Attachments:
Size: 443.6 KB, Downloaded: 60 times, Dimensions: 1804x872px
Size: 503.5 KB, Downloaded: 30 times, Dimensions: 1804x872px
Size: 477.8 KB, Downloaded: 49 times, Dimensions: 1804x872px
Size: 463.9 KB, Downloaded: 44 times, Dimensions: 1804x872px