Problems with moi3d in win xp 64bit

Hi Michael,

I upgraded my machine with coreI3 processor,new motherboard and 4gb of DDR of ram memory.I also upgraded to win xp 64 bits.I have problems while rotating or panning objects surfaces it renders windows pretty slow.It's like there are no drivers for graphic card,but I updated my drivers and in blender3d for example it running very smooth and fast.I installed also directx 10 yesterday,but the problem is the same.My graphic card is ati radeon HD2600 XT pci express,older card. Maybe it is because of windows xp 64,or maybe I should change my graphic card too.If you have any idea why this happens please let me know.I would be grateful.Moi3d is awesome software,I must use my brain more then with polygonal modeling tools like blender3d,but it is pretty fun and precise.My 9 years old nephew saw how I create some objects,so I inspired him to try to create something of his own.He was curious and asked me how I'm doing stuff with moi3d and I showed him a little.He created it with moi3d.For the buttons I helped him trimming the holes.Other stuff I taught him earlier.Then I rendered it with blender3d internal render called cycles.Not bad for 9 years old boy,but I won't push him.I will show him only if asks me.I'm looking forward to your answer.Thanx again for creating amazing and affordable nurbs modeler.

Attachments: