How do I start a 3D business?

5063.7 In reply to 5063.6 
As a consumer of 3d modeler skills recently and more coming up, here are a few thoughts from the customers end.
I started a at home, part time wood working business a few yrs ago to bring in a little extra cash to fund other projects. Well it took off and last fall I was 4 months behind in filling orders. I bought a cnc wood router to speed things up so I was not in the shop all the time I was home. Well, I was soon 5 months behind since I was spending so much time trying to learn how to use it. So I hired a modeler from a request for help post on this forum. How he did it so fast is amazing.
What would really be nice, is if a modeler was also familiar with the follow up programs taking the drawing to machining (cut3D in my case). I know there are a bunch of follow up programs. But, if other customers are like me and need help with the first program to create the model, chances are they, like me, will also need help with the next program as well. Stating you are familiar and able to help with these other programs would be a plus.
Take or leave, just some thoughts from someone who was very glad to pay someone who had taken the time to learn how to use Moi.

Tony