modo user looking for better freestyle "sculpt"

Hello Moi forum -
using modo + zbrush for my daily work for artists creating preview or final data for large size sculptures. milling 6-8 axis direct or casting molds.
working with 3d scanner to capture rough models and to get a reference for retopo.
looking for a quick 3d sketch app - creating "lumbs" and "chunks" of rough geometry - arrange them for later Zbrush detailing PolyMeshing.
the digital version of rough hot wire cutting in styrofoam ( shadowbox/zbrush is too limitated)

and saw some modo user nichnames here in the forum... so i thought i might be close to home...

thought that the new modo 601 would get an overhaul too in the base tools - and that amused what the new modo 601 gave me for my work - other got a lot - still a great update.
BUT - i need some better tolls for creating the base meshes.
Have recently been testing Rhino with T-splines - but not so impressed with the workflow - and how t-spline handles 100 surfaces - especially annoying everithing "flashes" yellow when manipulating and you can hardly see you edit live - and at the early state precission is not mandatory.

have not bought v2 moi3D yet - running trial since 2 hrs and it pleases me -
but can not see the v3 improvements or have not found the right post.

could some one give me a hint what i can expect?
any rough "fall of" deformation?
any "cage" deformation of solids

thank you in advance

best regards
mads

EDITED: 6 Mar 2012 by MADSEN