Quads only?

4923.5 In reply to 4923.4 
I totally understand that. I'm basically in the process of evaluating a few different options for different tasks so I'm gathering information, testing a few things, and then make decisions based on what I found and I think I consider better for our specific needs. I'm just looking for things that could save time, how and under what circumstances.

I was kind of assuming that getting an only quad mesh wouldn't be an easy task. I remember discussing that in the Marvelous Designer forums to get quad meshes out of it. They started implementing one of the different approaches they were researching (some of them suggested in the forum). That was I think like almost two years ago, and it hasn't been implemented yet.
But I didn't know how far you were from that in your software having already what you have implemented, so I thought it wouldn't harm anybody to ask.

Thanks for the links to the other posts, by the way. Sorry if I ask questions that I've been replied before. I try to look in the forums before asking, but most of the time I can't spend time enough to find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to get to a conclusion as quick as I can. I hope you don't mind I ask :)