Android Tablets

Michael, I'm sure that this has been asked before but initially one of your goals was for MOI tablet usage. With the new generation of android tablets flooding the market I am curious if you have any plans to tap into it. I ask now because I just bought an Asus Slider and see that it actually has a lot of functionality to it.

I am doing allot of site surveys on drilling rigs and while my 17" laptop runs MOI/Solidworks (everything I need) i just got tired of luggin it around the globe through airports. Since this tablet will read off external hard drives no problem including my cad drawings and all the files, the only thing left that is missing from my lighter toolset is creation using MOI. I acknowledge that it will not support my 200-300mb models but smaller ones should be functional.

I see you have made inroads to MacOS which is great for MOI, tablets could also be a great tool for quick design as was one of your initial goals.

The price points of apps are not friendly to the deployment but since I already have a license I would pay some amount to have it work on my tablet($30-$40) as well. Of course I am not trying to direct a price for such a thing but I would imagine that the hardware limitations would be the driving factor for how large an assembly could be.