Recent Projects

Hi all
There seem to be quite a few people new to CAD using Moi, and I’m one of them. I have tried using Carrara and this week received Hexagon from Daz3d which they sold for $3. To a beginner like me these modelling packages are extremely difficult to get started with and I much prefer MoI.

Yesterday I was browsing the Hexagan discussion threads at Daz when I cam across someone lamenting the difficulty of learning to use that modeller. I posted a link to MoI telling them how easy it was to use and they replied saying that they weren’t going to look at it and had decided to persevere with Hexagon.

I have also noticed that when posting to the Daz galleries you can choose from a list of software that you might have used to create your masterpiece. I have twice informed them that MoI doesn’t appear in this list but it still isn’t included, or wasn’t on the 15th Janaury.

Is MoI going to be reviewed or publicised anywhere and is there anything helpful that can be done by us the users to promote it?
One obvious possibility is to post a link to the MoI site whenever referencing it. I must remember to do this on Renderosity.

I hope I’m not coming over as a hypocrite as I’m still using the December beta and it would probably help Michael quite a lot if I bought a copy. Nevertheless I do intend to cough up some cash when I can afford it and in the meantime will mention MoI’s merits where ever I get the opportunity.
Keith