4879.54 In reply to 4879.53 
Hi Steve,

> I'll try and repeat the problem, so far , all I can say is it
> starts to happen when I've been using MOI for over 1hr,
> when I work, I do a lot of Undo's and I'll take an object
> I'm working on make a few copies and try different things
> on, so my files can grow quite large to I delete all temp
> objects.

So unfortunately these are not really well defined concrete steps that I can repeat myself over here - over here I also use MoI for over 1 hour at a time and don't run into that. So I don't know if it's possibly related to some kind of difficult geometry situation (like booleaning objects that are barely grazing each other at a shared edge or doing booleans between surfaces that have self-intersections like they fold back over top of themselves or things like that) which I tend to avoid but which you're doing somewhat frequently or something like that.

I appreciate the bug report, but right now there isn't much for me to go on to attempt to do anything about it. In order to fix a bug I need to narrow down where in the program code it's actually happening and it really helps for me to be able to repeat the problem over here so I can examine what is actually going on in the debugger.

If you run into it again, I guess try to save the file off so that I can take a look at it and see if I can repeat the problem with it, or maybe offer some suggestions about some particular type of situation that can cause model integrity problems and should be avoided.

Thanks,
- Michael