How do I start modeling a shape like the body of this razor?

4855.30 In reply to 4855.29 
Thanks M-dynamics, I'm flattered! =-)

Michael's MoI is a unique program because it gives so much power to anyone that picks it up, as well as being easy and simple enough to use that you can teach your children.
Michael's MoI3D forum is unique, because it allows the masses to convene and share ideas and experiences - most importantly, the context of "masses" here, includes not only the design experts and geniuses, but the "everyday, walking around, spitting and scratching average everyday person".
What a great opportunity to mingle the two extremes in people to bring out a great wealth of creativity and know-how from all.

I enjoy standing in awe, when a design expert creates something amazing and complex. Even more so, when the creator uses animation!!!
But I also find much joy in seeing people new to MoI showing off a model that is simplistic and basic to experienced users, but a great accomplishment to the creator...
Knowing that maybe one of my tutorials sparked a bit of creative tinkering to that person makes me feel even better!

Yes, let's all share our ideas - and I thank everyone for sharing!