Anyone wish to develop a custom script?

4801.202 In reply to 4801.201 
hi barry,

i think we posted at the same time. see the post above this one with my reply. also, i updated the swept fan blade. you asked about this earlier, but i didn't have it completed at the time. this should help with comparisons as well. all the info to compare to should be there now. everything was manually created. there is a bit of extra info you probably don't need in there. i had also did fea on the model to check some other things with PROP_DESIGN. everything wrt PROP_DESIGN seems to look alright the best i can tell.

so this model and the one from the previous post are what i would use to compare to. i will import your geometry into the files and see how it looks.

update 1; so it looks like maybe we aren't using the same input files for the swept fan blade. your geo doesn't match up with mine. on the a400m the sweep seems to be missing on your geo. but you are getting close.

update 2; doing this comparison on the a400m blade shows there still may be an issue with PROP_DESIGN. chord distribution options 3-5 seem like they are causing some blade sweep when measured at the quarter chord. i thought i fixed this but even the non-swept stations look like they may get some sweep just due to how the geometry is constructed. i will have to look into this some more.

EDITED: 26 Mar 2019 by PROP_DESIGN