Anyone wish to develop a custom script?

4801.19 In reply to 4801.18 
Hi,

Yeah it would be confusing if you renamed variables on the menu. The radius being carried out so far enables the power to be set precisely. Say the user enters 1200 shp in PROP_DESIGN_OPT, the program will iterate to find all the necessarily information. Radius goes out that far to get the power to come into line. But for the casual user I'm sure they are not going to enter numbers out that far. Since you can't even manufacture to that tolerance. Probably people would tolerance from 3 to 6 decimals normally. If it isn't a problem to carry the numbers out that far it would be good from more of a theoretical standpoint. I like to do all my calculations to as high a precision as I can and then as the very last step round down to the desired decimal point. Otherwise you get a lot of roundoff error building up.

I don't see anything wrong as of yet, looks great. I posted a new version which has some example files you can try. If you want to wait or not even include them that is fine. Just an idea. I have all those examples now in each version of PROP_DESIGN. But its not a big deal to manually enter the inputs.