From:  bemfarmer
Are the sliders in Bulge, Fillet, and Twist part of javascript, or built in to MoI?

Can I use the htm code in a different javascript?
Or must a 3rd party slider be used?

Is there any documentation in using sliders?

Thank you.

I see Bulge: , Easeout, and Easein, but these capitalized letters do not appear in the htm files?

Thank you.

EDITED: 29 Nov 2011 by BEMFARMER