Mac OSX v3 prototype available now

4737.74 In reply to 4737.72 
Hi deepshade - please keep in mind that I've only just released the very first prototype version of the OSX version of MoI v3.

It's not ready to purchase yet - it will be going through a beta release process first.

I won't actually have a finished OSX version that's actually ready to be purchased as a regular release until sometime probably late next year.

So you're jumping the gun a bit - MoI v3 is not yet for sale.

But from what you are describing about wanting a dedicated NURBS modeler that can work well with Cinema4D - MoI is a really good fit with that goal and actually has particularly good export into Cinema4D as well.

So I think it's a good idea to have it on your radar for when the OSX version is completed and ready for purchase.

But you know what, maybe I will re-evaluate my plans and instead of waiting until the full v3 release is complete maybe I can do something like release a version 2.5 just for OSX within the next couple of months rather than waiting until the full v3 release to have an OSX version. That could work, I'll think about that some.

- Michael