Mac OSX v3 prototype available now

There's a new OSX version of the v3 beta now available from:
http://moi3d.com/osxbeta.htm

This requires OSX version 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or 10.7 (Lion). I haven't even tested it yet on 10.6 so I'm not even really sure it runs ok there yet or not. I'm pretty sure it will not run on 10.5 though (which is due to limits in Apple's newest development tools).

I have only tested this on my machine so I'm not even really sure that it works at all on anyone else's machine, but I figured that it would be good to release it and get it tested some!

There are still several things that I have left to do like getting the Mac file dialog instead of the retro Windows 95-ish one (just ignore that for the time being) and probably setting up some way from the MoI file menu to open up a second MoI window which at the moment there is no way to do.

But basically everything should be running. It could be possible that a few remaining things may need to be tweaked in order to run properly, let me know if you find any particular command or feature that does not seem to work at all.

I'm still not entirely sure if this overall approach is going to work even now, so please let me know if things are running ok or if you see a lot of problems.

Thanks,
- Michael