Import from Illustrator

4634.8 In reply to 4634.6 
Hello,

Ah yes! right; Adobe introduced his PDF in their Illustrator files.
Yes, I can understand that we can get back 2 paths in MoI, when we import a filled surface + outline.

Anyway, as the old format of Illustrator 8 running very well, I will use this format for files with a lot of strokes inside.
Thus my problem will be solved.

Free disgression: Frankly, I havn't never liked much Illustrator, a incredible boring vector drawing program (following me); I was more ALDUS Freehand (Other Mind = More Clever), a software more complete, easier & more convivial (user-friendly). ALDUS's developers was genius, when Creator of ADOBE was good in money-making (like one egocentric Steeve Jobs or his chum, big Bill Doors (Gates)). Nobody knows that important functions in Freehand are not still in Illustrator; & do you know that today, since some years, Adobe sales again & always an old version of FREEHAND? .... So that means, that a lot of people in World, asks FreeHand to Adobe...
FreeHand is not dead as "Intellidraw", an other genius program developed by the people of ALDUS. I think the users of Adobe are all the time stuffed as poor christmas Turkeys. Do you remember where is the great QUARK XPRESS, deads by the megalomaniac madness of his creator?

... Because I hate the monopolies (Forbidden by the French Laws) and all the abusive or excessive prices, & that I am a very gentle registered Adobe user, I have several times send to Adobe the sentence "Hurrah for pirate copies; I want one!". But, find a pirate copy, or same a legal CreativeSuite 2, 3 or 4 it's something not easy... OK! Long life Rock'n'roll! Forgive all spell mistakes. Thanks!