Import from Illustrator

4634.26 In reply to 4634.24 
Boré da Mihangel Michael!

<< The number of people using a torus frequently and repeatedly for their modeling is extremely low.>>

How do you know this? Have you a numbered return on the use of a Cone in a 3D software? ...
I use torus one thousand times more than everybody, I want to click 1000 times in this poll...

<< In the future I want to make it easier to do stuff like have a list of plug-ins that you could browse to add in some more specialized functions - a torus command would be a good fit as a plug-in like that.>>

Yes, that will be good all that. I thought to suggest to plan a custom space or box of "Ressources" with tabs for user, where we could slide and drop customs colors, textures (maybe), shapes, lines (strokes), patterns or backgrounds.

I asked me also, if it will be possible to apply a degree of transparence to objets. By example, if we built a glass with water inside among solid objets; to be abble to simulate what it is not opaque, but translucent or transparent. This possibility should to interest a lot of users. I hope that I am not the lonely-poor-western to want this?