Import from Illustrator

4634.18 In reply to 4634.14 
Ah! I see the link with RHINO -CEROS, "C'est rosse"; translation: "It's horrid, hard hard".

Yes a TORUS is not hard to built with MoI, it's just that we have to built it.

Why we have a CUBE and a SPHERE? It's so easy to built a cube (6 plans) or a sphere (rotation) in MoI?
You should to delete these basic volumes, to see the reaction of the users (LOL). We could to import any cube or sphere from outside, no? ...
It's too the same sort of valid idea for a library of shapes, that we have to search outside of one application. I prefer always to have all beneath the hand (To see by example, BRYCE 3D of Eric Wenger, the most excellent 3D software never offered to ARTISTS of the Whole World; & for a very small price at this time).

It's a waste of time to search a thing that we need immediately, that breaks the INSPIRATION, & sometimes kills it definitively. You know it; a true Artist is not a Roman, it's not a calculating, scheming guys. A simple ring of a phone can to make lose the best idea that you gone to find just before this alarm bell (noise of danger); in a snap of the fingers. It's why Artists pass for crazy without senses, lines, directions, to the eyes of any Cubit or Human (a "Cubit = Size of one elbow; forearm"; a small-dwarf or monkey; a pygmée = goblin, impish, a beast, a stocky, a antik-greek & its worst counterfeit, the "Roman of romA = +14 MILLIONS DEAD in only 4th centuries").

But, I repeat often the same question: "After the death & the total disparition of any civilisation; what it stays, remains from it? What we find from she (if we consider the ancient Living peoples)?
The answer is : "Just & ALWAYS ARTS, the work of ARTISTS or ARTISANS (Craft, Craftmen, it's the same)".

So I add this question: "Who are the Peoples the most important for the TIME, SPIRIT & EARTH?"
Answer: The ARTISANS or ARTISTS (it's exactly the same words = The one who products EARTH = AR, ARE, AREA, CLAY, objets, domains, states, countries, cultures on the floor...). I consider always a FARMER like an Artist or an Artisan; a Farmer have to make GOOD cultures (growings).

It's why an true ARTIST or ARTISAN has never one second to lose; he is always a master of Time who misses always of Time to do something (As a shoemaker wears bad shoes). You are an ARTIST too, you know very well what is Time; it's not "Money" for "Cubits", but a length of complex processes that we cannot find again, when or if, we lost this time or these Moments of Inspirations (Breath or MoI); it is a question of engineering, work of genius, not a material thing, imposed (taxpaid) by romans, crooks, robbers, traders or hoaxers). Brief! ...

The INSPIRATION is something very light, very fluid, very fluctuating. It's not a stable or reliable element. Inspiration is not made for Accounters, Book-keepings, if you see what I want to say. In some minutes of time, You inspire (prompt, breath) by dozens.... So calculate me, how many inspirations You have lost, after 12 months of work, with a tool which you have to search what you need directly, promptly? ... (bip, bip, bip). Well...

What is MoI? if not, "MOMENT of INSPIRATION" and not "MOMENT of PROGRAMMATION, CALCULATION, PREVISION".

As Artist or Artisan, me like all the others, we don't like & we don't know to program, to make libraries (it's not our center of worries, concerns, preoccupations). We follow inspiration; aspiration, the breath, spirit; something furtive, surreptitious, stealthy, sly. Is MoI is thinking for ARTISTS (ARTISANS), or made for Mathematicians, Progammers or Managers? I ask the question.
This good library of RHINO should to be accessible, available, directly in MoI (that's besides my conviction, idea, opinion).

If you see BRYCE 3D, you understand the right concept for Artist (Artisan); it's one of the best references & a product very complete for landscapes, realist renderings, creative 3D (a lot of Designers used or had used Bryce). After BRYCE & METACREATION, all the softwares have changed; ARTISTS have changed the World in GOOD in BEAUTIFUL, in conviviality. We cannot never say the same thing, for CUBITS-BANKERS or Humans.

"To be or not to be"; is the answer. It's not the question.